You are here
Planner/buyer for qualtiy company
About Our Client
This high quality food company is an innovator in business and health consciounesses.
- Participate/Lead in maximizing the procurement team efficiency with changes, part parameters settings, quote table maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information
- Develop, support, and conduct periodic supplier audits in areas of Process and Performance
- Analyze and recommend cost saving proposals including alternative sourcing.
- Maintain close working relationships with suppliers & resolve quality issues
- Collaborate with Engineers, Commodity Managers to support all procurement and vendor negotiations on lead-time and cost.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Proven track record in Procurement in a fast paced organization
- Proficient with Excel and MS Project
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
- 401k matching
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision
- Great company culture and team-focused environment
- Optional commuter benefits package
- Unlimited Vacation Days