You are here
Planning and Inventory Coordinator
- Inventory Control
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding company in the Los Angeles area, with locations in California as well as the United Kingdom. Looking to grow in an expanding market in the Baby and Toy industry.
- Manage and Improve the forecasting process
- working across the organization to create accurate forecasts to deliver to buyers and planners
- manage the key planning parameters within the planning system
- create key performance reports
- establish relationships with key suppliers to ensure consistency of supply and proper cost management
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in business or related field or equivalent work-related experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in forecasting and or demand planning
- Operational support experience with international planning a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills/ ERP experience a plus
- Experience with Consumer Goods MFG and Distribution business preferred.
What's on Offer
Offers competitive Base Salary plus bonus with great health benefits and vacation policy