You are here
Planning & Forecasting Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a Connecticut based multisite international organization.
- Develop metrics to determine the effectiveness of the planning and forecasting process; and to garner concensus across sales, marketing and operational business partners.
- Solicit feedback from all business partners to understand their issues and concerns, and to improve the effectiveness of team communication.
- Stimulate proactive and forward-thinking analysis.
- Project Management, Inventory Management and Forecasting Operations to develop plans and forecasts for all channels within the Americas business.
- Oversee forecast creation in all supporting systems to ensure accuracy and timeliness according to forecasting policies and processes.
- Monitor new product launches to capture sales trends, drive sales, review for adequate replenishment and reforecast if necessary.
- Evaluate the effect of new product launches on existing products by adjusting forecasts to reflect expected cannibalization.
- Direct the global forecasting operation for the Supply Chain group. Ensure implementation, collaboration and communication of forecasts to all key functions.
- Collate and analyze historical and current data, and report on trends and metrics.
- Develop financial plans for channels/stores at category and item levels, ensuring they are consistent with company financial goals regarding sales, margin and turn.
- Collaborate with US marketing team to strategize all sales plans, including holiday/seasonal sales and clearance sales to meet sales and margin targets while turning older dated products.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of ten years' experience in planning, forecasting, inventory management and replenishment systems, and product development. Prior supervisory experience is required. Understanding of foreign exchange issues is important. High level of financial/mathematical analytical skills required, as is a working knowledge of forecasting and ERP systems. A proven track record of managing others with high accountability, deadline and timetables is desired. Advanced time management, prioritizing and organizational and communication skills required. Negotiation & Decision Making, Financial Management, Influence, Communication & Presentation
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, bonus, benefits.