You are here
- Plant Controller - Manufacturing Company
- Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Maintain complete and accurate general ledger account balances.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial/budget variance analysis.
- Interpret complex financial statements including balance sheet, profit, loss and statements.
- Perform plant visits to review, discuss and make recommendations on financial statements.
- Create ad-hoc reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Manufacturing background required.
- CPA, MBA preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills: pivot tables, v-look up.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.