You are here
- Manufacturing, Manual Process
- Custom Made, High Quality Standards
About Our Client
My client is a multinational that has been in the market for the past 50 years and have presence in 3 different continents. Its mission is to create a unique product that will make their clients be passion about their product and benefits.
- Recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvements
- Responsible for annual budget planning and execution with a focus on product costs and margins
- Successfully manages talent across the organization using key metrics, formal assessments and integrated calibrations to develop and execute a talent strategy which aligns to the organizations strategic growth plans.
- Maintain and promote positive customer and owner relations.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Ensures that, as the company grows, manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost and quality.
- Ensures all customer feedback is promptly dealt with and all complaints are corrected immediately.
- Ensures the highest Quality Standards of the product.
- Build effective relationships with all departments in plant to produce strong customer relationships and a superior product. Develop and implement a sales plan.
- Establish and maintain standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and that foster complete customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in Management/Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management, Organizational Leadership and Supervision, Engineering, or a related field highly preferred.
Six sigma certification will be a plus.
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines and work independently with little to no oversight
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in terms of being clear, concise, and professional.
Experience in a make to order environment. (Low Volume)
Expereince in a manual environment will be a must.
What's on Offer
Excellent Base+Bonus compensation+Benefits