You are here
Provide operational and employee leadership to the facility
Manage all aspects of the plant cost structure
About Our Client
My client is a leading packaging company that has facilities all over the U.S
As the Plant Manager you will be responsible for enhancing the safety culture to achieve safety excellence, provide operational and employee leadership to the facility.
A big part of the role is to manage financial performance and make required changes as needed to meet business commitments, manage all aspects of the plant cost structure including direct and indirect labor, maintenance and consumable spending and proactively control to business volume swings to preserve profitability.
This is a unique facility, you will be in charge of more than one product line.
There is some travel required for this role also.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years supervisory experience
- Experience with Blown film manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of and experience in leading a progressive manufacturing facility
- Strong planning/organizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Ability to effectively communicate/present findings to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor and perform other functions associated with leading and managing a group
What's on Offer
On offer is a challenging role within a fantastic company. They have a competitive base salary and bonus on offer