You are here
Global Food Beverage company with annual revenue $20 billion
New plant, next generation technology, automation, food packaging environment
About Our Client
My client is a top 15 ranked largest privately held companies in the United States, with annual revenues of $23 billion, and operations worldwide.
- Manages plant maintenance and the production of processing and packaging solutions.
- Interfaces with plant management on engineering, financial, quality, EHS, sales, human resources, and inventory issues.
- Work with support departments to ensure that all area production methods and practices are consistent with internal quality standards.
- Lead the production teams in developing and implementing effective systems for improving internal quality, cost improvements and on-time delivery.
- Support a zero injury culture by pro-actively complying with all environmental safe practices and regulations.
- Support the plant by actively participating in the Operational Excellence program. Manage projects using Leadership Lean Principles and Standard Work.
The Successful Applicant
We'd like to get to know you better if you've:
- Implemented Operational Excellence tools to improve productivity & reliability while maintaining or reducing operator headcount.
- Developed staffing strategies which have led to increased retention.
- The incumbent needs to have an excellent understanding of manufacturing including the ability to see broad business issues and be able to develop and execute plans towards objectives.
- Demonstrated experience and comprehension of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cost Accounting, Cash Flow, Capital Management, and Budgeting concepts
- 8 - 10 years' of progressive experience in production / operations management.
- 2 - 3 years' experience at Production Manager or Plant Superintendent level required. Management in organization encompassing three (3) shifts preferred
- Outstanding oral, written communication abilities and presentation skills.
- Should possess a good problem solving ability (5Why/5M/Quick Kaizen) in process and project troubleshooting while remaining calm and even tempered under pressure so as to maintain a clear perspective of the overall objectives.
What's on Offer
My client is offering salary commensurate with years of experience. Salary range; $150,000 - $165,000 base + bonus. Relocation Assistance offered.