You are here
Plant Manager with Hydraulic Frac sand experience
5 years operations experience in Silica Aggregate or similar facility
About Our Client
My client is an international company specializing in the aggregate industry. They have seen high growth over the last few years
As the Plant Manager you will be responsible for preparing and planning operational and production schedules and coordinate frac sand mining activities with the operations team to ensure 24/7 production and quality of products meet plans and specifications.
Additional responsibilities include :-
- Analyzes personnel and capital resources and selects the best method to meet production goals.
- Ensures safety and environmental practices are maintained and all regulatory requirements are met and exceeded.
- Monitors costs and quality standards, and establishes and maintains standards.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum cost and prevent operational delays.
- Prepares regular operational reports that detail variances from plan or budget.
- Reviews operations and financial performance against annual operating targets and helps develop future budgets.
The Successful Applicant
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- BS in Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred; MBA desirable
- (5) years operations management and leadership experience in silica, aggregate or similar facility required.
- Progressive leadership experience gained over at least eight (8) years in an operating plant environment preferred.
- Comfortable working in an industrial plant environment; need to be hands-on and frequently active in the operating plants.
What's on Offer
on offer is a great opportunity to run a new facility. They provide a competitive base salary, 25% bonus and a car allowance