You are here
Automotive Experience Preferred
5-10 years experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global industrial organization looking to add an experienced Plant Manager.
Ensure that all products adhere to the customer specification through regular monitoring of subordinates performance and reports and also through customer feed back/supplier ratings.
Present a professional image and a personal commitment to the safety and well-being of all employees.
Ensure effective supervision of the work force. To assure only qualified, competent employees are hired and continuously trained to meet exceeding company and government demands.
Continuous monitoring of all facets of the manufacturing process with emphasis on improving quality, efficiency and safety
Complete required paperwork according to ISO 9001:2008 Standards
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years Supervisory, Management experience
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Experience with automotive specifications
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a hands on manager
- Good written and verbal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits