You are here
The purpose of this position is to direct overall productin operations.
Dynamic Project Manager needed due to extreme growth within the organization
About Our Client
Our client provides cost effective, high end plastic products to the market. The client is a multinational company with offices all over the world. The client leverage's application knowledge, manufacturing efficiency, and innovative logistics to provide the best product and service to their customers
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop plans and schedules with standard operating procedures for efficient use of machinery, materials and employees.
- Review major expenses and capital projects
- Confer with customers, vendors, other departments and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded operations.
- Plan and coordinate production in accordance with schedules, policies, principles, and procedures
- Recommend budgets to management and monitor performance to budget.
- Assuming responsibility for setting, and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), providing regular reports on progress to the supervisor, highlighting variances from these
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Technical area, or 7 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with polymeric products in a manufacturing environment
- Works both plant and office environment
- Ability to work with measuring devices and tools in support of operations
- Supervising a 7 day, 24 hour operation with varying work hours.
What's on Offer
- Up to $130,000 base salary
- Opportunity for 20% bonus
- Full benefits