You are here
Plant Manager required by a global business based in South Houston
Opportunity for career development
About Our Client
A global manufacturer in Houston is seeking a Plant Manager to join their site to facilitate the production and broader operations processes.
- The Plant Manager will have responsibility for materials, manufacturing, quality, health & safety and inventory.
- The Plant Manager will implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, repair expenses, maintain existing plant facilities and monitor the plant's overall performance.
- The Plant Manager will control and minimise labor overtime and repair expenses, whilst also focusing on the plant's health & safety policy.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Ability to speak both Spanish and English
- Have a relevant degree in manufacturing or engineering
- Understand engineering specs from previous hands on experience
- Exceptional ability to lead in a positive, dynamic manner
What's on Offer
$100,000 - $120,000 + benefits including 10% bonus, 401k plan and insurance plan.