You are here
Plant Manager required by a national metals business
Exceptional opportunity for internal career development
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing business specializing in multiple industries including Automotive and Aerospace.
- Direct and coordinate activities of steel service center regarding the production, or distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, reports warehouse production and expenses, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Research and resolve employee problems, complaints or grievances
- Has direct responsibility over warehouse safety, housekeeping and preventative maintenance programs
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with other members of management and staff members
- Determine staffing requirements, and interviews, hires and trains new employees, or oversees those personnel processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
The Successful Applicant
- Associate Degree in Business, Marketing or Industrial Management is preferred, but not required
- Minimum four (4) years experience in a Management position within the steel industry.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
What's on Offer
$100,000 - $120,000 + benefits