You are here
This is an opportunity to make a great impact with an international leader.
This is also an opportunity to establish your career with an household name.
About Our Client
Our client is an international leader in the Plastics and Rubber industry. They are known for superior quality products and customer service.Due to their commitment to exceptional service and quality products their experiencing tremendous growth. The offer unparalleled knowledge,technology, and operational agility.
- Establishes manufacturing operational strategies by evaluating team performance, maintenance measures, process improvements and capital projects.
- Manage the budgets, KPIs, and the profit and loss statements.
- Deliver exceptional results and provide strong leadership to the team.
- Improves quality results by meeting plans, overcoming objections, and increasing productivity.
- Plans operations by collecting information and employee feedback
- Maximizes equipment operation by implementing new strategies for process improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years or more in manufacturing plant in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Experience managing budgets and P&Ls
- Experience managing over 70 direct reports
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Very stable job history is required
- PSM Plant experience
- Hands-on approach and floor management is required..
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental
- Profit Bonus