You are here
International Leader in Plastics Engineering with very diverse market.
Corporate firm with family atmosphere that invest in its employees.
About Our Client
My client is an International company, the one source for steel drums, ibc totes, pails, salvage drums, over pack drums, plastic drums, gallon drums, buckets, barrels, and various applications including environmental use, hazardous waste and materials.
As the PLC Programmer you will be responsible for:-
- PLC safety upgrades: Help with upgrading some of our older equipment to be compliant with new safety standards.
- PLC building, equipment relocation and system design.
- Responsible for the completion of all required training and technical criteria with in a defined time period.
- Responsible for PLC reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action..
- Miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- PLC Troubleshooting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical field
- Electrical Certification
- 10 years experience
What's on Offer
- Flexible schedule
- Great Pay