You are here
Work for a leading, Global Financial Services Firm
Opportuntiy for quick growth, promotion, and advancement
About Our Client
A corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Responsible for supporting the creation and ongoing management of various PMO function
- Managing and monitoring the portfolio, financial reporting and analytics
- Assist with ensuring the effective control and governance of the PCD organization and their delivery and execution of projects /program
- Support PM's with forecasting and financial analysis
- Run the business case process. Coordinating business cases. Make sure they are to the correct standard, have realistic measures of success. Establish and implement a benefits realization process.
- Establish a Hardware and Software forecasting process and tracking of actuals and variance analysis
- Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvement with in the remit of the PMO
- Produce weekly financial variance analysis and chair the variance review meeting.
- Coordinate and run various approval/governance forums. Coordinating the preparation of materials with the PM's and communication with senior stakeholders.
- Keep the project management system of record up to date with budget and other critical information
- Liaise with finance to ensure all project records are set up correctly in the finance system
- Work with the reporting and tools team to ensure all reports and applications and accurate and drive improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year college degre
- 5+ years of experience in in PMO, Financial or an analysts rol
- Experience of working multiple work streams at the same time
- Deal with complex data to analyse and understand root cause of problems
- Experience of modelling multiple data sets into an aggregated data set.
- Ability to extrapolate a conclusion from incomplete data.
What's on Offer
Range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.