You are here
Portfolio Maintenance Director
- Maintenance Director
- Residential Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputable national Real Estate and Property development firms.
Portfolio Maintenance Director:
- This Director-level position reports directly to the Sr. Regional Director of Operations.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance management/operations of a portfolio of assigned communities in the New Brunswick region of New Jersey, including direct oversight of the on-site maintenance managers, computer systems utilization, selection and oversight of third-party vendors, and quality control.
- The selected candidate will manage maintenance operations such as staff recruitment/retention, training, financial budget planning and performance, customer service, and third-party suppliers in order to maximize revenue, control expenses, and improve customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- To qualify, you must have a Bachelor's degree (Engineering degree a plus) or 5 years of progressive maintenance management responsibility in property management, building services, hospitality or a similar environment.
- Applicants should have 5-7 years of management experience overseeing multiple direct reports in the maintenance/engineering function, with the ability to effectively manage a portfolio of communities as evidenced by a work history of addressing issues such as third-party vendor oversight, systems utilization, maintenance operations, personnel management, team building, customer services, budget management and negotiations.
What's on Offer
For the right Portfolio Maintenance Director our client is willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.