You are here
Competitive pay w/industry leading base salary +bonuses & benefits (non-com)
Career Progression and Talent Development
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global executive recruiting firm with 40 yrs of recruitment expertise in 35 countries with 153 global offices specializing in 25 disciplines. The largest and most established recruiting firm specializes in sales, marketing, accounting, finance, construction, property, supply chain, procurement, executive, and multifamily markets. With full desk recruiting, you get a true consultative service with individual independence and ownership. With industry leading base salary and competitive incentive commission structure, Michael Page is a leading recruitment firm for the best in the business.
Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for fulfilling full desk recruitment with candidates and clients in their respective field and industry.
- Generate revenue through:
- Meeting high volume of high caliber candidates
- Lead generation
- Create key candidate list for specialist job types
- Develop target client list through business development with a focus on leveraging relationships past, present, future.
- Networking through social media, job boards, our database, and industry knowledge to build pipeline for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 yrs of sales, consulting, recruitment or customer service
- Minimum 3 yrs of professional
- Proficient in Microsoft applications- Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
- Management skills are a plus
- Proven track record of generating results and revenue
- Self-Driven individuals
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Industry leading base salary with competitive commission and bonuses paid quarterly
- On the job training, and corporate training
- Full Benefit package
- Growth into management based off merit
- Collaborative Team work