You are here
- My client is looking to hire a Preconstruction Director to their team in Dallas!
- Looking for someone with a strong background in commercial construction!
About Our Client
My client is a leading general contractor in the commercial construction space. They are currently looking to add a preconstruction director to their team in Dallas!
This Preconstruction Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the commercial preconstruction team on various projects ranging from $100k to as much as $500 million+
- Help with senior management team on coordination of all aspects of the business in the preconstruction process
- Work with various departments within the preconstruction phase to deliver on projects in a timely manner
- Help with business development in pursuing more projects
- Help with ensuring subcontractor base relationships
The Successful Applicant
This Preconstruction Director will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in construction discipline
- 10+ years in commercial construction with a focus in estimating and preconstruction
- Experience working projects an excess of $500million
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Very driven and customer focused
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a leader in the commercial construction industry with great benefits and stability!