You are here
Preconstruction Manager - Atlanta
Established Southeastern GC with strong roots that is growing year-over-year!
Looking for a strong Preconstruction Manager for their Atlanta, GA office
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected General Contracting company with offices and projects throughout the Southeastern United States. They are looking for an experienced, well-rounded Preconstruction Manager for their continuously growing Atlanta, GA office to lead estimating teams and projects.
Key responsibilities for this individual:
- Successful and continuous client development regarding client relationships, designer relationships, architecture, and aid in bidding meetings to secure new projects
- Successful relationship skills with Clients, Architects, Engineers, and subcontractors
- Demonstrate utmost safety and commitment to getting everyone home safe, every day
- Assure that estimates are correct, complete, and reflect the project accurately, as well as subcontractor proposals are received and evaluated correctly.
- Review subcontracts, purchase orders, and maintain a detailed knowledge of owner and contractor terms and conditions.
- Prepare detailed estimates regarding all aspects of Preconstruction.
- Participate with Director of Preconstruction leading all meetings, as well as scheduling meetings and construction schedules.
The Successful Applicant
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have minimum of 3 years' as an Estimator
- 6 - 10 years of Construction Experience
- Has mastered the duties, abilities, and responsibilities of an Estimator
- Preferred 4 year degree in a construction related curriculum
- Preferred achievement of LEED AP, as well as OSHA certified
- Software Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite, Viewpoint, SureTrak, MS Project, Blubeam, Timerline Estimating, On Center On-Screen Takeoff
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive package and benefits for a well-known and respected Southeastern Commercial General Contractor, with strong ability for career advancement in Atlanta, GA.