You are here
Stable and growing local general contractor
Excellent collaborative, entrenpreneurial work culture
About Our Client
As the new year roles in my client is actively looking for top candidates to help achieve their aggressive growth goals. This family owned general contractor has grown a lot since it's start in 1973 by developing great relationships with clients, providing a quality service, and taking care of their employees. Their diverse portfolio including commercial, retail, multi-family, manufacturing, and corporate projects keep employees busy and engaged.
- Work with team to prepare competitive and accurate proposals
- Assist with change order pricing in conjunction with project team
- Review documents for value engineering opportunities
- Solicit subcontractor bids and manage approval process
- Provide technical assistance to project team in change orders and negotiating contracts
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Building Construction, or related degree
- 5+ years of estimating experience with a variety of projects
- Extensive knowledge of construction, materials, the local market conditions, and various trade practices
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of computer programs including Onscreen takeoff and estimating database software
What's on Offer
This role is offering a very competitive base salary, bonus, 401k, and full benefits.
In addition this company offers the opportunity to grow your career as you want to while helping develop your skills. The culture is top notch and this is truly an excellent opportunity.