You are here
Principal Electrical Engineer - Medical Device
Seeking candidates with 10+ years of electronic hardware design experience
This is a global medical device manufacturer based in the Billerica area.
About Our Client
This client is a global medical device manufacturer headquartered in the Billerica area. The company's main focus is with heart resuscitation devices and has become a market leader.
- Performs duties of project manager in the product development process. This requires the supervision of personnel, task assignments, budgeting, and scheduling
- Performs duties of electrical task leader on projects requiring the development of very complex and significant hardware. This may require the supervision of personnel, task assignments, and scheduling.
- Major contributor to the electrical requirements definition, focusing on feasibility, systems analysis, software/hardware tradeoffs, electrical architecture, and software/hardware interfaces; serves as chief architect on complex electrical development projects.
- Independently develops very significant and complex electronic hardware for a project.
- Provides a major contribution to the documentation of hardware.
- Plays a major role in the systems engineering of products and provides a major contribution to systems requirements definition for new product development or for modifications to existing product.
- Participates as a senior technical reviewer of the detailed electrical design, code, and documentation presented at hardware design reviews across product lines. Shares individual expertise with other electrical engineers.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years experience in electronic hardware design. Must have experience in all phases of the electrical development process.
- Leadership experience required. Needs good communications skills.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in electronics design and product development.
- BS in electrical engineering or a technical equivalent;
- MS degree preferred.
What's on Offer
- Life-saving products
- Strong base salary
- Achievable target bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Top-rated company
- Market leader