You are here
Principal Electrical Engineer
Exciting opportunity to build up Electrical function of new Engineering divisi
$80 million company with brand new US team
About Our Client
This company is a global automated equipment manufacturer and sees annual revenue of $80 million. They are looking for a technically excellent Principal Electrical Engineer to hire as one of the core technical leads in a brand new US team. This individual will be charged with building a team within the first 18 months.
*First 2-3 months will be based in Europe, all expenses paid.
Responsibilities of the Principal Electrical Engineer:
- Build a strong team of Electrical Engineers within 12-18 months
- Electronic Development Project Management (focus on hardware / firmware) on industrial mechatronics equipment (mechanical integration, electronic, software).
- Support for hardware design work, the definition of the electronic architecture as defined design rules, validation, and integration of sophisticated technical solutions.
- Technical expertise for the analysis, feasibility studies, design, development and implementation of projects (modules / boards) internally or outsourced.
- Writing functional specifications
- Establishment of validation plans for electronic boards, including FMEA, analyzes Worst Case, endurance tests
The Successful Applicant
Successful profile of the Principal Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelors/Masters in electronics, with a specialization in software (real time system) (8 years of experience)
- Mastering real-time programming, real-time OS
- Mastering microelectronics and microcomputer technology
- Mastering simulation tools Matlab / Simulink and CAD (PADS ...).
- Experience in simulation and simulator development
What's on Offer
- Lead team member of brand new US team
- High demand products
- Growing company
- Challenging and exciting work
- Build out your own team