You are here
Principal Process Engineer - High Volume Manufacturing - Boston
Market disrupting technology
Opportunity to drive processes from R&D into high volume manufacturing
About Our Client
This rapidly growing company is a well funded start up within the technology industry. They have been successful in developing a market disrupting technology, and are seeking technically strong engineers with success in process development. They are located in the high tech hub of the Greater Boston area and are very well-networked within the industry.
Reporting into the Executive Vice President, responsibilities of the Principal Process Engineer include:
- Develop and implement all initiatives related to process engineering.
- Drive the engineering team from R&D into high volume manufacturing.
- Lead the division while also working collaboratively with internal teams.
- Select everything from materials, vendors/suppliers, and in-house equipment.
- Guide equipment design team to ensure successful transition into high-volume manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile for the Principal Process Engineer:
- Must have experience with transition/ramp up into high volume manufacturing.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering; Preferably Chemical, Mechanical, or Materials Sciences.
- 7+ years of experience within Manufacturing.
- Experience with process development and new manufacturing processes.
**Apply now for immediate consideration**
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join industry-leading company in an emerging market.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Stock options.
- Chance to drive manufacturing processes throughout organization.