You are here
Private Debt Senior Analyst/Associate
NYC Private Debt Firm
Senior Analyst/ Associate
About Our Client
Private Debt Firm in NYC with > $2Bn AUM.
The individual will work with the investment team in the sourcing, evaluation, execution and assist in the closing and portfolio management of senior and junior capital transactions.
The candidate will support the development of commercial relationships with financial sponsors and middle market corporate companies to originate leveraged finance and other investment opportunities.
The candidate will also work closely and mentor junior team members to underwrite and manage investment opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate will have 2 to 6 years' experience with 1 to 3 years at Private Debt Fund, BDC, Direct Lending, Mezzanine Fund or Middle Market Lender.
- Candidates must have a strong Small to Middle Market leveraged finance deal experience.
- Candidates must have strong credit background; proficient in all phases of capital structure analysis, including valuation analysis of leveraged loans, high yield bonds, bridge financing and mezzanine debt transactions. Excellent LBO modeling skills are a must.
- Candidate will be articulate, and possess a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate will be an engaging and entrepreneurial individual who is able to work independently, yet work comfortably as part of a team.
- The candidate will have completed an undergraduate program with superior academic achievement.
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus