You are here
Private Equity Analyst, Energy (Oil & Gas)
About Our Client
Top Private Equity fund in New York City.
This role will focus on evaluating new investment opportunities as well as support existing investments in the energy sector and responsibilities will include:
Constructing detailed financial models
Performing detailed company and industry research
Speaking directly with management teams during meetings and pitches
Create pitchbooks and facilitate requests as needed
Evaluate new investment opportunities in the Oil & Gas sector, specifically E&P.
Support the investment team with existing investments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school (Degree in petroleum engineering or a technical education is a plus)
- Deep industry knowledge in Energy E&P (investment banking experience coupled with energy corporate experience would be a plus)
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to deliver clear and concise messages to both external and internal parties.
- Strong mathematical, financial modelling skills
What's on Offer
Base salary plus + bonus.