You are here
Private Equity - Fund Control - Boston
Located in Boston's Back Bay
Private Equity exposure
About Our Client
Employee owned firm that manages the administration of over 600 funds across North America. They specialize in the Fund Control for Managers and General Partners of Private Equity funds. The firm has around 40 employees in Boston and has eight additional locations across North America.
The Fund Controller at this Private Equity firm works with other team members to lead the financial reporting and administration operations of the Private Equity firms. In conjunction with the senior leadership team, the Fund Controller role is responsible for fund accounting, capital account maintenance and financial statement preparation for Private Equity funds. Duties include:
- Assisting with the preparation of information and data for Capital Calls, Distributions and Allocations to investors
- Detailed management and tracking of portfolio company finances
- Supervision of the audit and tax preparation process
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Assisting with the Quarterly Reporting to the Limited Partners
- Maintenance of investor information in third party software systems
- Some local travel to Client sites as needed.
The role is designed specifically for people who want to remain at the heart of the Private Equity world. Ideally, you will come from either Asset Management Audit or with pre-existing fund management experience (or both!)
The role offers a route to equity in a fast growing firm, at the heart of the Boston Private Equity network.
Apply today today and your resume will be reviewed within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree required (Finance/Accounting/Economics concentration preferred)
- Public accounting experience in asset managment field or equivalent fund administration experience
- CPA required, or working towards one (non negotiable),
- Ideally Big 4 trained but not essential
- Previous Private Equity/ VC/ Hedge Fund audit experience and knowledge of Partnership Accounting, ideal but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
What's on Offer
- $75,000 to $90,000 base salary
- Boston Back Bay working location
- Work/life balance arrangements
- Start-up culture and environment
- Profit sharing
- 401K - 4% contribution (no match required)
- Route to equity in the firm.