You are here
Process Engineer - High Speed Manufacturing
Unlimited career growth potential!
About Our Client
This company is REVOLUTIONIZING the Consumer Goods industry.
Goal to be the most profitable CPG company in their niche by 2020.
Global, multi-million dollar organization.
Driven to be the BEST in their field, by hiring the BEST people in the industry.
- Manage & execute Process Development projects efficiently for the business.
- Develop new assembly processes as necessary for new product introduction, including equipment specification, qualification, & ongoing process control.
- Utilize knowledge equipment & manufacturing systems in order to deliver against project objectives.
- Drive production efficiency improvements to reduce labor & component cost, & maximize quality.
- Apply knowledge of processing systems in a variety of situations ranging from quality improvement, new product development, & productivity.
- Integrate existing machinery with MES/ERP system to automate data transfer & streamline manufacturing processes.
- Support production processes with troubleshooting & non-conformance resolution.
- Perform structured root cause analysis of in process failures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including business partners & manufacturing facilities.
- Maintain production documentation & procedures.
- Perform training of Production personnel & leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in process engineering or manufacturing engineering.
- CAD experience.
- Experience with welding processes.
- Working proficiency with DFMEA & PFMEA methodology & implementation.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
- Ability to create & deliver presentations for IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Ability to identify & analyze production process improvements for rate & quality.
- Create ROI analyses to support capital investment projects.
- Hands-on engineer with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Experience in a fast-paced environments.
- Working experience in an ISO9000 or equivalent quality system.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Profit sharing opportunity.
- Potential for growth into leadership/management.
- Travel opportunity - domestic & international.
- Outstanding company culture - 97% of current employees would recommend a professional work at the organization!