You are here
Process Engineer - R&D
Springfield, IL area
Full-time, direct-hire role
About Our Client
This client is a global Consumer Goods manufacturer with a rich history of innovation, safety, & success.
The Process Engineer - R&D will be responsible for:
* Evaluating production & processes.
* Initiating corrective actions to meet plant goals.
* Troubleshooting processes/equipment & providing technical leadership/training to resolve issues.
* Developing process methods & controls to meet quality standards.
* Recommending (& implementing) improvements or additions that meet requirements.
* Reviewing product specifications to determine compatibility of process methods.
* Training production personnel on process related issues.
* Creating & leading medium to large capital projects.
* Other duties as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
* BS in Engineering (Mechanical preferred).
* A minimum of 5 years of applicable experience in either the CPG or Food & Beverage industries.
* Experience with Lean Manufacturing.
What's on Offer
Employee profit sharing.
Generous PTO scheme.