You are here
Process Engineer Opening with Global Company!
Immediate Opening for Process Engineer!
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Leader in the custom design Wire and Cable Industry, serving the medical, industrial, and military markets
This job will entail:
- Maintaining EHS policies and procedures, as well as compliance
- Work with external and internal material suppliers to improve processes and resolve issues
- Select, design and modify tooling, fixtures, and equiptment as encessary to improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Support NPD through contributing capability assessments, and gaps versus upcoming new products, and ensure gaps are adressed during product design
- Implement process controls to monitor product quality etc.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Candidate will possess:
- 3+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment ( bulk cable a plus)
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Microsoft Office etc.
- Experience with Extrusion Processes
- Experince with Regulatory Requirements ( UL,CSA,NEC,IEC,ISO9001 etc)
What's on Offer