You are here
Industrial Manufacturing Environment
Cable/ Wire Manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial manufacturing organization and a subsidiary of a Fortune 100.
- Recommend new materials and process for their evaluation, based on keeping abreast of materials available as a result of consultations with vendors, equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and review of trade literature.
- Direct the implementation of approved projects.
- Make recommendations pertaining to existing, modified and special cable designs manufactured so as to overcome difficulties and also improve efficiency. Prepare initial designs and layouts for process improvements and suggested cable designs.
- Actively participate in maintenance of ISO accreditation, quality systems, customer specification requirements/modifications, and resolution of customer problems.
- Develop programs for meeting assigned objectives, including identifying milestones and targeting completion dates. Prepare reports on a monthly basis of projects completed, projects underway and completion target dates.
- Maintain effective records pertaining to processes of various extruded materials and process equipment.
- Investigate equipment breakdowns and/or production delays. Develop and implement subsequent preventative and corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Continuous improvement and leadership competencies to drive safety, quality, delivery and cost reduction efforts.
- Knowledge of Lean and Wire & Cable manufacturing
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to identify root cause and implement effective solution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain safe work environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a very competitive salary with exceptional benefits plans & packages. Also includes 401k, bonus, vacation, etc.