You are here
Process Innovation Manager
USD89,000 - USD119,000
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing team!
- Hot strategy role in a highly innovative team!
About Our Client
Our client is a major telecommunications firm
- Lead large-scale process innovations and initiatives for headquarters or internal projects that include project management, process analysis, development, and implementation.
- Implement Best-In-Class approach and develop project definition, direction and lead process from inception to final deployment into production or completion of process.
- Lead the project technical and operational team and maintain the project objectives through effective management skills.
- Develop the project schedule and manage the implementation of schedule.
- Manage project budgets and expenditures to project plan budget.
- Develop and provide input to the project risk plan and mitigation strategy and manage project risks.
- Provide training and continuous monitoring during and after project completion to ensure compliance with the changed process.
- Lead cross functional teams that gather information to evaluate current work processes and identify improvement strategies.
- Assist the organization with change management efforts
- Ensure champions, process owners and functional leaders are provided the business support required to develop and to implement process changes
- Promote the use of the latest/most effective methodologies for cost measurement productivity
- Ensure that approved recommendations/initiatives are implemented
- Continuously strive for excellence and set example for the rest of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS). MBA is preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in technical project management and/or process improvement role.
- 6-10 years overall work experience
- Experience must include: international projects and the ability to assess both the U.S. and foreign impact of a given project; planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple complex assignments and projects.
- Experience analyzing value created by projects/activities and develop business cases that measure success
- In-depth use and knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, and Access.
- Telecommunications business acumen preferred
- Systems development and financial experience preferred
- Strong organization, communication, analytical skills
What's on Offer