You are here
Process Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Our latest client is a rapidly growing drug delivery device provider.
This position will gain cross functional exposure to biomedical engineering.
About Our Client
Our client is a drug delivery device provider which supplies sealants post cataracts surgery. The company has tripled its size and revenue over the past four years.
- Participate on project teams and assist with quality deliverables
- Ensure that products are designed and manufactured for compliance and patient safety
- Review documentation related to production and testing, product development, product validation and process validation
- Develop and implement routine quality records, procedures and test methods
- Assist investigations of quality issues and product complaints and implementing corrective/preventive actions
- Assist internal audits and supplier audits
The Successful Applicant
- BS Engineering is required
- 1-3 years of full time quality engineering experience in the medical device or life sciences industry
- Must be local
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits
- 10% bonus
- Growth role
- Company equity
- Strong base salary