You are here
Process Quality Engineer - Metallurgy
USD70,000 - USD100,000
Seeking with 4+ years of process or quality engineering experience with metals.
This is a global materials science and metals manufacturer based in Southern MA.
About Our Client
Our client is a global materials science and metallurgies provider based in Southern MA.
- Will collaborate with Engineering and Manufacturing in a strong team environment on new products, manufacturing process specifications, and development of manufacturing route cards.
- Will implement and analyze various process controls and their effectiveness.
- The ability to clearly communicate with internal customers, external customers, and manufacturing operations.
- Must identify, analyze, and resolve internal and external quality concerns.
- Must positively contribute to annual Cost Reduction and Yield Improvement programs.
- Ensures that production and quality process documentation are maintained and improved throughout the organization.
- Responsible for implementing (documenting) and maintaining Quality System Procedures, Work Instructions and forms and related Software Systems to support Quality System maintenance and improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Engineering Sciences or extensive, applicable prior work experience
- 4+ years of process or quality engineering experience with materials science or metals manufacturing
- Knowledge of metal strip products and their manufacturing operations
- Background in product quality and quality process documentation.
- Background in mechanical, analytical, metallurgical or material science
- PC experience, MS Windows environment and MS Office Products
- Strong independent decision-making capabilities are required along with mathematical and technical writing skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits package
- Work with an extremely knowledgeable engineering team
- Bonus opportunity
- Strong base salary
- Career progression
- Top ranked company in its market