You are here
Procurement Analyst - Travel Category
Leading Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global fast moving consumer goods company
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for performing spend analysis for the Travel Category as well as support the procurement team. The Procurement Analyst will play a key role to help the procurement department improve processes and procedures as well as implement best practices. Day to day responsibilities for the Procurement Analyst include the following:
- Execute supplier selection recommendations inclusive of negotiating and contract implementation.
- Assist with the execution of sourcing projects by supporting the Procurement Team in performing spend analytics, RFP development and Bid Analysis.
- Develop and lead all aspects of the Company's Strategic Meetings Management Program to include sourcing and recommendations on final vendor selection.
- Lead in the identification and development of best practices by identifying opportunities to leverage systems, improve processes and engage external service providers to increase cost savings and improve operational efficiency.
- Develop, monitor and disperse metrics to measure outcomes, impacts on the business and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with key suppliers to discuss on-going performance and adherence to Key Performance Indicators.
- Insure correct billing and report variances to management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Procurement Analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
- $70,000 - $85,000
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation & Holidays