You are here
- Temp to Perm
- Buyer/ Sourcing Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a private international institute looking to grow the procurement department.
- Determine the best method for all procurement initiatives (Purchase Order, Contract, Sourcing Event etc.).
- Review and evaluate purchase requisitions, generate purchase orders and resolve invoicing discrepancies.
- Prepare Sourcing Events (RFI, RFQ, and RFP etc.), manage bid evaluations, perform bid analysis, and make recommendations to the internal client.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ascertain business requirements to ensure sourcing solutions meet business needs.
- Contract negotiation skills with experience in redlining to obtain best value for the organization while complying with all regulatory requirements.
- Experience in calculating and reporting savings.
- Understanding of Change Orders and Sole/Single Source methodologies.
- This position will require familiarity with the application of United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) commodity codes to various transactions (Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Contracts, Forms, etc.).
- Enable and maintain a variety of catalog types, including internal and external (i.e. punch out) catalogs.
- Familiarity with spend data and industry dynamics to identify business and cost improvement opportunities, and prioritize new sourcing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Vendors/Suppliers. Measure performance using quantitative data (cost, quality service, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5 or more years Procurement related experience.
- Proven contract review and negotiation skills.
- Strong communications skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent analytical, financial, and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams/partnerships.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive environment.
- Expertise with e-Procurement software/tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
The position is a Temp to Perm role with a target of permanent hire in under 8 weeks. The organzaiton offers a very competitive salary with incredible benefits packages. 20 Vacation Days, holiday shutdown, and summer schedule (4 day work weeks).