You are here
Leading Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global fast moving consumer goods company
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for performing spend analysis as well as support the procurement team. The Procurement Analyst will play a key role to help the procurement department improve processes and procedures as well as implement best practices. Day to day responsibilities for the Procurement Analyst include the following:
- Execute supplier selection recommendations inclusive of negotiating and contract implementation.
- Assist with the execution of sourcing projects by supporting the Procurement Team in performing spend analytics, RFP development and Bid Analysis.
- Develop and lead all aspects of the Company's Strategic Meetings Management Program to include sourcing and recommendations on final vendor selection.
- Lead in the identification and development of best practices by identifying opportunities to leverage systems, improve processes and engage external service providers to increase cost savings and improve operational efficiency.
- Develop, monitor and disperse metrics to measure outcomes, impacts on the business and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with key suppliers to discuss on-going performance and adherence to Key Performance Indicators.
- Insure correct billing and report variances to management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Procurement Analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
- $70,000 - $85,000
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation & Holidays