You are here
Opportunity with a key player in the gaming industry!
Competitive base salary and bonus package
About Our Client
Our client believes in the player-focused gaming experience with over 100 million people playing their well-known titled game every month. With its headquarters just a couple minutes from the beach in Los Angeles, California, our client was featured on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2016.
- Aid in the needed discipline, product or initiative in order to make the right purchase when the time and cost is aligned
- Forecast purchases so as to minimize last minute purchases
- Coordinate deliverables, complete process documentation and remove hold-ups across the multi-disciplinary stakeholders to maintain a seamless purchase-to-pay process.
- Create monthly summaries in regards to purchasing for the product owners, product finance partners and purchase requestors.
- Work closely with other purchasing agents to ensure a consistent approach to purchasing
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- You've spent 2-4 years in a fast-paced, high volume transaction processing environment and understand contractual business lingo, financial forecasting, capital and operating expenses, and accruals
- Great in team environment: dependable, flexible and always contributing
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Package