You are here
Analysts: Contract to Permanent role
Opportunity to grow with a stable organization
About Our Client
Stable industry leader in Testing, Compliance, and Certifications.
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for developing and delivering spend reporting and analysis, in addition to the following:
- Create, develop and deliver thoughtful monthly supplier spend analytics reports utilizing standard templates and creating custom spend reporting templates.
- Develop adhoc spend reports based on Procurement requests.
- Continuously improve and enhance reporting templates and delivery.
- Data cleansing-consistently cleanse all iProcurement Oracle data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Work with Director of Procurement and other internal customers to ensure internal Procurement Service Level Commitments are met.
- Perform all other duties as required by the Director of Procurement, including Special Projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong planning, organization, analytical, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong conceptual thinking abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual and dynamic environment.
- Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have very strong data analysis experience, excellent Excel skills, including creating and manipulating pivot tables and the ability to thoughtfully analyze data.
- Must have strong Oracle experience.
- Must have experience working with reporting.
- Experience working with eProcurement tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g., tact/diplomacy, listening). Excellent written and verbal communications skills; must be articulate and well spoken.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation based on experience