You are here
Contract to permanent opportunity
Fast growing oganization with room for growth
About Our Client
Leader in the industry looking to grow their Procurement team
The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the Oracle iProcurement system and processes, providing internal stakeholder and supplier support and implementing Procurement process improvements, in addition to the following:
- Process transactions (ie., approve requisitions and new supplier requests) within the Oracle iProcrurement system in accordance with the timeframe required in the internal Procurement SLA's.
- Create, modify and strategically manage all Supplier Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Troubleshoot internal stakeholder and supplier concerns/issues - Respond in accordance with the internal Procurement SLA's and provide optimal "customer service" to both internal stakeholder and suppliers regarding issues/concerns as they pertain to Procurement.
- Manage all aspects of the eProcurement tool (GEP), ranging from uploading Agreements, running adhoc reports and uploading projects for the Procurement team.
- Act as a liaison with Accounts Payable in regards to invoicing issues, supplier term, price discrepancies, ets. Work to resolve any stakeholder/supplier issues collaboratively.
- Act as Pcard administrator including pcard policy compliance and reporting, issuing cards and troubleshooting stakeholder issues.
- Monitor supplier adherence to all contractual pricing and obligations and resolve issues as needed.
- Work with Director of Procurement and other internal customers to ensure internal Procurement Service Level Commitments are met.
- Train all new users on Oracle iProcurement tool.
- Perform all other duties as required by the Director of Procurement, including Special Projects.
- Maintain clear documentation and audit trail of Procurement activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong planning, organization, analytical, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong conceptual thinking abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual and dynamic environment.
- Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong Oracle experience and working with suppliers.
- Must have experience working with purchase orders and reporting.
- Must be customer oriented, provide excellent customer service and client support.
- Experience working with eProcurement tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g., tact/diplomacy, listening). Excellent written and verbal communications skills; must be articulate and well spoken.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation based on experience