You are here
Procurement Manager (Dairy & Frozen Food)
- Procurement Manager/Indirect/Direct/Frozen Foods/Dairy
- Food/Beverages/Ice Cream/Dairy Products
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global food manufacturing company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions. This division will primarily focus on dairy products and frozen goods.
Our client is looking for an skilled Procurement Manager. You will have proven experience in managing work flow, production lines, analyzing and developing (S&OP) processes that affect overall procurement & supply chain operations with in a food manufacturing domain.
- Development of supplier management strategies to ensure continuity of supply within manufacturing division
- Ensure that model parameters of forecasting system are maintained to create optimal baseline demand plan
- Optimize balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, forecast accuracy levels, and safety stock levels for an allocated portfolio of SKUs which is accountable
- Implements and maintains inventory strategies for allocated finished goods by regular review and optimization of inventory levels (ABC categorization, Safety Stock, Reorder Points)
- Provide support to operations, design, and quality departments as needed
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have previous procurement management experience and extensive knowledge of dairy products or consumer goods goods products. Other requirements included:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 3-7 years related experience preferred
- Experience with fast moving consumer goods related to production, scheduling, distribution, materials, and inventory/demand planning
- Highly preferred experience with exposure or working within manufacturing sites
- Experience with ERP systems
What's on Offer
Dependent upon experience.