You are here
Procurement Manager, Global Store Development
- Global manufacturer of specialty food products
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty food products.
The Procurement Manager Global Store Operations will be responsible to drive global procurement objectives within the Store Development Category to support regional business units and financial objectives within Retail/Wholesale Store Development. The Procurement Manager Global Store Operations will support the execution of regional Retail Construction strategy. Day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish objectives and productivity initiatives for global strategic categories including Wholesale/Retail Store Development, Retail Construction and Visual Merchandising.
- Develop and implement category management methodologies within focused categories.
- Enhance supplier relationship and supplier performance management process within focused categories.
- Drive the strategic sourcing process, develop category sourcing strategies and lead cross-functional teams.
- Develop a global supply chain for iconic pieces, fixtures and equipment.
- Provide governance and management of 3rd party procurement service supplier for outsourced sourcing projects.
- Perform global and regional benchmark analysis for focused categories.
- Effectively communicate and manage process change within stakeholders groups and Senior Management.
- Implement global savings tracking methodology and monitor savings tracking working closely with Finance.
- Drive innovation and best practices within strategic categories.
- Develop contract negotiation strategies and execute contracts working closely with legal.
- Manage the procure-to-pay process to ensure compliance with the global procurement policy and internal audit requirements.
- Create eSourcing and eAuction events within focused categories.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. / B.A. degree in Business (or other related degree programs)
- MBA or other relevant certification (CPSM, Six Sigma, etc.) strongly preferred.
- An undergraduate degree preferably in supply chain, procurement or finance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (i.e. procurement, strategic sourcing, purchasing, consulting).
- Analytical, influencing, facilitating, team-building, strategic thinking, solution oriented, process-driven, people management
- Ability to influence key stakeholders toward sustainable change even when faced with ambiguity
- Strong leadership, people management, analytical, project management, problem solving and organizational agility skills
- Ability to execute under time sensitive deadlines and work effectively dynamic environment
- Strategic Sourcing and category management experience with a multinational company beneficial
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a decentralized organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and contract management experience.
- PC Proficiency in Microsoft applications; proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.Strong familiarity with technology such as eProcurement, eSourcing, contract management, etc.
- Travel to Wyomissing, PA office and Wholesale/Retail Store locations
- Domestic and international travel to suppliers manufacturing sites
What's on Offer
- $125,000 - $135,000
- Target Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short term Disability