You are here
- Industry experience: experience working with a multi-unit fast casual chain
- identifying top-level cost reduction targets and key focus areas for improvement
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing fast food chains in the US. Their revenues have increased by 120% in the last year.
The Procurement Manager will be an integral part of our client's expansion. You will be responsible for procurement for 200 units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Culinary and Operations Team to source necessary ingredients/supplies.
- Effectively manage the cost categories relative to budget and market conditions, including minimizing risk and exposure of obsolete and discontinued inventory
- Track commodities markets on prices and supply and determines strategy and direction for optimal procurement program
- Manage freight routes, brackets and freight lane optimization to ensure best delivered costs
- Maintain a strong professional relationship between all in restaurant suppliers
- Evaluate and implement strategic contracting, supplier development and cost management objectives
- In charge of Procuring all indirect and director materials for the business related to the food industry
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a purchasing organization with overall value chain analysis, reduction of non-value added costs and commodity management
- Industry experience: experience working with a multi-unit fast casual chain a plus
- Logistics management experience (internal or third party) a plus
- Professional certification in purchasing or materials management a plus
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a growing business. They have great benefits also.