You are here
This is a terrific, full-time opportunity as a Procurement Manager
Work with a well-known and growing company!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant franchisor and becoming a recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 20,000 restaurants in over 70 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters.
- Collaborate with Sales, Manufacturing and Engineering on new product development, supply and quality issues
- Source and pre-qualify new vendors; analyze current suppliers' performance
- Review commercial terms and conditions, including contract development
- Strategize to reduce obsolescence risks and lower purchasing costs
- Provide Purchasing with support for procurement issues
- Prepare complete, clear and concise reports
- Monitor inventory and reduction initiatives
- Implement changes to drive improvements
- Manage supply chain/ purchasing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required; MBA degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of procurement and contract administration experience.
- Experience in contract review and negotiation.
- Experience in RFQ and cost negotiation
- Working knowledge of MS office and strong proficiency in Excel and database construction.
- Strong ability to multi-task, time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills at all organizational levels
What's on Offer
-Competitive Base Salary
-Fun Work Environment