You are here
Must have strategic purchasing experience at Consumer Goods Organization
Office located in Brooklyn or New York City!
About Our Client
This Consumer Goods Organization runs on a fast-paced work environment and prides themselves on their dedicated and teamwork. The organization has an open setting and encourages cross-functional relationships to get them to the next level.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and lead a team to drive strategic sourcing initiatives including cost and contract negotiations, forecasting, and quality compliance
- Develop purchasing strategies and implement them on a global level with a focus on cost, quality, and service
- Ensure time-lines for production and delivery schedules
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Purchase both services and products
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Manager requirements include:
- At least 5 years experience in strategic sourcing/purchasing
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Excellent negotiation skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Proven track record of decision making on a company-wide scale
- Experience working cross-functionally and maintaining vendor relationships
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with full benefits package. Office located in Brooklyn or New York City.