You are here
Exciting opportunity with a rapidly-growing cosmetics company!
Competitive base salary and growth-potential!
About Our Client
Our client is a successful and rapidly growing beauty company that has been at the forefront of the industry's most exciting brands and marketing initiatives. They understand retail and work to create products that resonate with all targeted customers. This is a terrific, full-time opportunity with a company that values creativity and diversity in the workplace.
Your responsibilities include:
- Challenging the supplier base and qualify vendors for new and existing items for competitive costs in order to identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Interacting with suppliers as needed to resolve delivery, quality, compliance, pricing, or invoice issues. Ensure suppliers meet quality standards.
- Reviewing cost of goods against targets and pricing strategy.
- Meeting regularly with vendors to track and monitor progress of component shipments.
- Prioritizing all projects while considering the overall needs of the organization and ensuring optimum utilization of available resources for timely development and introduction.
- Communicating with an understanding of the importance of task ownership and team leadership and who values partnering and building relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- Minimum of 3 years sourcing and procurement experience in Packaged Goods; preferably, Beauty, Personal Care, Pharma, or Nutrition
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Fun company culture