You are here
A growing Global Organization expanding their NYC-office.
Must have at least 3 years of experience in Procurement or Sourcing!
About Our Client
This large Global Organization provides services to clients throughout the world. Due to rapid growth, they have increased their procurement department to manage cost spend across all offices. They pride themselves on their hard work ethics within a rather laid back corporate office located in New York City.
- Analyze spend activity and identify areas for cost improvement while keeping risk at a minimum
- Develop approaches to source a variety of different products and services
- Stay up to date with industry knowledge in regards to suppliers, commodities, and competitors
- Draft bid documentation by performing business analysis and developing requirements
- Assist with the contract life-cycle by developing and implementing new systems and identifying potential risks
- Maintain strong cross-functional and vendor relationships
- Negotiate costs for contracts
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Procurement certification is a plus!
- At least 3 years of experience in Procurement/Sourcing
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Capable of working cross-functionally with excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of law and regulations for contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits package and 401k. Office located in New York City.