You are here
Product Control Analyst
Our client is a Leading Global Investment Bank seeking a Product Control Analyst
Our client is a leading Global Investment Bank located in Manhattan, New York
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Global Investment Bank in Manhattan seeking a Product Control Analyst within the Banking and Financial Services industry.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Report into the Global finance lead for BRM Derivatives Funding Assist with daily P&L review and undertake balance sheet analytical reporting and commentary
- Undertake weekly balance sheet and P&L reporting for management review
- Perform monthly legal entity analysis focusing on P&L components and providing commentary on variances
- Prioritize business unit, team and internal client requests Involvement in Global margin renovation project
- Work with global team to enhance reporting, daily and month-end processes and value-add for the business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidates profile will include:
- Accounting qualification is essential
- Candidates should have a specific interest in financial services
- Product knowledge across a wide range of equity and fixed income products is desirable
- Derivatives Funding knowledge with regards to collateral and clearing exchanges is desirable
- Advanced excel skills are desirable, intermediate essential.
- Good communication and analytical skills are essential
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate.