You are here
Product Development Coordinator - Cosmetics
Our cosmetics client is looking for a Product Development Coordinator
Product Development Coordinator needed with 3+ years experience
About Our Client
Well known cosmetic company in LA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with product developers on development & execution of timelines.
- Outlining, developing and validating ideas, researching vendors
- Collaborating with suppliers on specs and pricing to bring the products to market.
- Request formula, marketing, sample and technical information from various suppliers
- Assist with creation of seasonal product launch presentations
- Create graphic designer briefs
- Assist with quality control of products
- Assist with general product development
The Successful Applicant
- Must have (3-4) years of experience in a skincare /color cosmetics product development role
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Business, or a related field.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Must have the ability to work in/with cross-functional teams.
- Must pro-actively approach problem-solving.
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly to changes.
What's on Offer
- Health benefits