You are here
Product Development Engineer - Medical Device - Providence area
Entrepreneurial Medical Device Company with backings of global organization
Cross-functional position in a highly visible department
About Our Client
Medical Device Manufacturer seeking Product Development Engineers with Medical Device experience for their division in the Providence area.
Responsibilities of the Product Development Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead cross-functional teams to bring products from conception to commercialization.
- Work to resolve all design issues relating to manufacturing, mechanical, and material processes.
- Work with in-house manufacturing and quality groups to develop manufacturing approach, fixturing and inspection process.
- Implement manufacturing processes for new and existing product lines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful profile for the Product Development Engineer position:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Chemical, or Biomedical)
- 3+ years of Medical Device Product Development experience
- Proven success working cross-functionally across teams/departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a cross-functional division of a global leader within Medical Device
- Exposure to multiple product lines within the organization
- Excellent compensation package
- Chance to work for a top tier manufacturing team