You are here
Product Development Engineer
Plastic injection molding experience required
Consumer products experience preferred
About Our Client
Our client are a publicly traded manufacturing organization with revenues exceeding $1 Billion. They specialize in industrial and consumer product
- Complete detailed design of new and modification to existing products
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Safety and Operations to assure process capability, equipment design, and optimum work balancing is ensured prior to program launches.
- Lead teams, or subsets of teams in activities appropriate to be led by the Product Development function.
- Utilize lean manufacturing principles
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Five plus years in product engineering and design, mechanical engineering design, etc.
- Knowledge of materials (plastic injection molding, die casting, etc) and processes (stamping, welding, wet coating, powder coating, plating, etc) and their proper application in seating product design
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefit Plan
- 4 Weeks Vacation
- Retirement Plan